19 May 2007

wah...yellow rain today...



actually, the title has *absolutely nothing* to do with the body (except for this 1st pic) wahahah.... anyway, i just want to dig out some old works n post them today, hehe.....

but lemme try to link them up n tell u in a story ba.....................................


Once upon a time, i was in the costume committee for annual dinner n we had to do a catwalk.......

n my brilliant (aka evil) plan was to stand rite between our main character n the wall.....so to hv him block me completely from the audience

like this... (but my proposal was not accepted....)
n one of the teams' theme was monopoly n i was expecting to c sth like this....
but they didn't so i was a bit disappointed.... :(

n just b4 we returned the helmet, i decided to take an extremely silly pic of me in the obviously-too-large-for-me helmet....

n thatz the end of the story....



ok, to wrap up with sth totally irrelevant......


this is no chicken leg, this is yummy sugarcane-shrimp! haha!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

just here to verify that the last paint work is indeed a shrimp cake wrapped around a sugarcane stick. I was there, it looked exactly like that!!! :O